is focused on results, providing insightful analyses and reliable models for varied DM objectives.
- Build client-specific response models.
- Build client-specific profit models.
- Build client-specific lifetime value models.
- Build client-specific risk models.
- Build client-specific credit scoring models.
- Build client-specific web-traffic models.
- Build client-specific balanced scorecard models.
- Build client-specific retention models.
- Build client-specific attrition models.
- Build client-specific acquisition models.
- Build client-specific cross-sell/up-sell models.
- Build client-specific zipcode-based models.
- Build client-specific customer segmentation models.
- Build client-specific look-alike models.
- Build client-specific b2b lead-generation models.
- Build client-specific b2b contact-conversion models.
- Build client-specific b2b segmentation models.
- Increase response and sales while reducing mailing costs.
- Eliminate multiple solicitations while maintaining response, sales levels.
- Increase customer retention.
- Minimize churn-maximize profit segmentation.
- Increase sales of high-margin products.
- Increase greater customer affinity.
- Improve cash flow by evaluating customer credit worthiness.
- Match products with customer needs.
- Identify individual customer profiles for loyalty, profitability and risk.
- Build RFM variables based on ownership patterns for targeting and modelling.
- Assess the value of different types of data sources including internal customer information, attitudinal and lifestyle information, and geo-demographic information.
- Estimate lifetime value for individual customers and prospects for acquisition.
- Identify loyal and occasional users of products based on prior-purchase history segmentation.
- Build a geographic segmentation for micro marketing to: determine current and potential sales; track shopper performance against potential.
- Build a Customer Acquisition-Retention-Development Modelling System.
- Build winback models.
- Build segmentation model based on lifetime value for retention programs.
- Build segmentation model for new business acquisition.
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities based on a multiple-purchase probability model.
- Build zipcode models for front-end response and back-end sales.
- Increase the efficiency of rented lists for mail order cataloguers.
- Build selection models for charity donations and fundraising.
- Identify factors that effect loyalty: what needs to be done to retain customers.
- Estimate the probability of a customer buying within a bundle of products: what products each customer is most likely to buy.
- Build lead generation models.
- Build inquiry-conversion models.
- Maximize profit from solicitations.
- Determine the optimal channel (DM, OTM) for prospects and existing customers.
- Identify marketing opportunity based on changes in customer behavior; changes in product purchase consumption levels.
Go back to
DM STAT-1 CONSULTING /
574 Flanders Drive / North Woodmere, NY 11581 / U S A
Voice 1-516-791-3544 / Fax 1-516-791-5075
Toll Free 1 800 DM STAT-1